Visa training benchmarks - 457 - Content
Visa training benchmarks
Single source for 457 and 186 Visa Training Benchmarks A and B.
TAFE NSW is your One stop shop for all your Training Benchmark A and B requirements. We are a proud partner of Migration Alliance.
Why choose TAFE NSW?
TAFE NSW is the largest training organisation in Australia with 130 years experience. We are a government funded training provider with a reputation for excellence. We have assisted more than 3,500 satisfied business sponsors.
- 24/7 online payment by credit card for Benchmark A
- 15% commission to Migration Agents with agreements for Training Benchmarks A and B
- Expert 457 / 186 Visa Team with current knowledge of Benchmarks A and B
Benchmark A and B services
- Free Benchmark A Auditable Plans for a new business
- 42 industry scholarship funds for Benchmark A contributions from anywhere in Australia
- Free Benchmark B Training Proposals & Auditable Plans for online or face to face delivery
- Benchmark B training delivered online anywhere in Australia
- Benchmark B face to face or online training options including full qualifications
- Courtesy payment reminders for Benchmarks A and B for each year of sponsorship
Industry scholarship funds
The Department of Home Affairs require that contributions are used to support education or training for Australian citizens or permanent residents in the same or similar industry in which the applicant operates.
TAFE NSW use the funds for training initiatives to improve the skill level of our Australian students. Initiatives include programs for our indigenous and multicultural communities and support for students with a disability.
We provide scholarships for students experiencing financial hardship. Our Scholarship winners have been very grateful for the funds, which have helped them to reach their goals and become valued employees for the ultimate benefit of the nominated industry. Business sponsors can become a TAFE NSW scholarship sponsor.
I have expert knowledge in Benchmarks A and B services plus our 457 team will assist your business with 457 visa payments. The success of the Scholarship fund program at TAFE NSW can be attributed largely to our successful partnerships with industry, our passionate teaching staff and our 457 Visa team. Our team is committed to supporting Australian businesses to meet their 457 visa requirements in a fast, simple and flexible way.
- Phone: +61 2 9217 4570
- Mobile: 0 417 928 255
- Email: Maria Perricone
Like to know more?
- Phone: +61 2 9217 4570
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to working with you.
On this page