7 JULY - EMAIL ABOUT VIDEO SUMMARY OF PROPOSAL
An important Enterprise Bargaining update
To see a summary of what was proposed by TAFE NSW at the recent Administrative, Support and Related Employees bargaining session please watch my short video summary below.
You can view the entire proposal and all documents tabled by TAFE NSW by clicking the links below:
- TAFE NSW Proposal Part 1
- TAFE NSW Proposal Part 2
- Draft proposed salary spine without the library stream
- Draft proposed salary spine including the library stream
- New positions proposed conditions and allowances
- New positions proposed Flexible Working Hours Agreement
- Proposed resource plan and bargaining agendas
- Allowances proposal impact
You will also find some frequently asked questions that will help you understand what TAFE NSW is proposing.
We are committed to building trust throughout the bargaining process and working collaboratively with the unions. We will be listening to your feedback, are committed to answering your questions and keeping you informed.
Want to know more?
To find out more about enterprise agreements, ask questions and provide feedback please click the buttons on this page.
DIRECTOR, WORKFORCE ENGAGEMENT