3 August 2015- EMAIL ABOUT EB SESSION 4
We had our fourth bargaining session on 29 and 30 July 2015. Since the last meeting, TAFE NSW has prepared more responses to Frequently Asked Questions from our Administrative, Support and Related Employees – you can view them here.
Read the TAFE NSW proposal
I encourage you to read the TAFE NSW proposal – you can view all the proposals from TAFE NSW here on the website. We are committed to a reasonable, constructive and transparent bargaining process, so there you will find all of the accurate documents tabled by TAFE NSW in the bargaining room.
Our commitment to you
If the proposed reforms are agreed, TAFE NSW is committed to:
- No immediate change for current employees
- Providing an opportunity for employees to receive a 2.5% wage increase from July 2015 if a yes vote is achieved by 16 September 2015
- A common set of conditions of employment for all new positions.
Bargaining representatives from TAFE NSW, the CPSU/PSA, United Voice, the AWU – Greater NSW Branch, the Broken Hill Town Employees' Union and a bargaining representative.
What was proposed?
TAFE NSW tabled:
- 'Legacy grades' for Librarian Grade 4/5, Clerk 11/12 and Senior Officers
- Part-year employment with the option for annualised salary.
View the document tabled by TAFE NSW at this meeting:
What will happen next?
The next bargaining session is scheduled for 12 and 13 August 2015. At this session TAFE NSW, the unions and the bargaining representative will continue to discuss the proposals.
Want to know more?
To find out more about enterprise agreements please view the Frequently Asked Questions. To provide feedback, ask your own questions and find all the information you need to own your vote please visit the website.
DIRECTOR, WORKFORCE ENGAGEMENT