1 June 2016 – Email announcing the access period
This email contains important information about the employee ballot for the proposed TAFE Commission of NSW Teachers in TAFE Children's Centres Enterprise Agreement 2016 (the 'Agreement'), which will open on 9 June 2016.
Today, I am writing to advise you that the:
- 'Access Period' will begin from today (the access period is, in accordance with the Fair Work Act 2009, the period in which employees have access to the terms of the Agreement to enable them to consider how they will vote); and
- ballot will open at 12:01am on Thursday 9 June and close at 11:59pm on Tuesday 14 June 2016 (Ballot Period).
How do I vote?
The ballot will be conducted by a company called CorpVote, which has expertise in managing independent and secure electronic and telephone voting processes.
Prior to the Ballot Period, all employees eligible to vote will receive an email from CorpVote at their work email address. This email will contain:
- your individual log in and password details;
- a link that will take you directly to the voting portal for the Agreement; and
- instructions on how to vote.
Employees who have notified us that they are on leave, will also receive voting information sent to their home address. This will contain the details on how to vote via the internet or telephone.
During the Ballot Period, you can vote on your computer at work or at home or by telephone. If you want to vote on your computer at home you can send the email from CorpVote from your work email address to your home email address.
Where can I find more information?
Attached to this email are copies of:
- the proposed Agreement
- a guide explaining the terms of the Agreement
- information from Corpvote on how to vote in the ballot.
Copies of these documents are available by clicking the links below:
- Your guide to the agreement (PDF)
- TAFE Commission of NSW Teachers in TAFE Children's Centres Enterprise Agreement 2016 (PDF)
- How to vote (PDF)
MANAGING DIRECTOR, TAFE NSW