Browse 1,200+ courses with a wide range of study options from online courses to diploma qualifications, training and full-time education. Learn more
A variety of scholarship opportunities are available for different areas of study, across the state. Learn more
View our news, press releases, videos, announcements and publications about TAFE NSW. Learn more
Smile, it's dental health week.
1. Brush twice a day with a toothpaste that contains fluoride
2. Clean in between teeth at least once a day with floss or an interdental brush
3. Eat a healthy, balanced diet and limit sugar intake
4. Regularly visit the dentist for check-ups and preventive treatment
5. 65% of Australians haven’t seen a dentist in the last two years
6. 50% of Australians brush their teeth only once-a-day
7. Nearly 40% never floss or clean between their teeth
8. 73% of young people (14-18 years) are consuming too much sugar
9. You can train to be a dental technician at TAFE NSW
10. You can train to be a dental prosthetist at TAFE NSW
11. TAFE NSW Dental Studies courses are nationally recognised
12. At TAFE NSW you learn all the theory coupled with the exact skills you need on the job so your transition to the dental workforce is seamless.
If you're looking to kickstart your first career, a new career, or add skills to your CV, TAFE NSW can help you. Check out the TAFE NSW Open Day activities for interactive workshops, live demonstrations, explore our world-class facilities and meet your expert teachers!