CLC - Bega - Banner
Campaign - CLC - Bega - Content
Your New Bega Campus
TAFE NSW Bega Connected Learning Centre is a state-of-the-art facility providing greater access to skills training and employment outcomes to the people in south-east of New South Wales, Australia in the Bega Valley Shire.
The Connected Learning Centre will give the local community access to digitally-enabled technologies, such as simulations and virtual reality experiences, and offer a greater number of courses and flexible study options.
From Accounting and Bookkeeping to Maritime Operations and Engineering and Events there's a course to equip you with the skills you need, for the job you want.
Be ambitious, explore the courses on offer, and enrol today at the TAFE NSW Bega Connected Learning Centre.
Courses available in Semester 1 2019
- Certificate IV in Agriculture (AHC40116-01V02)
Aviation and Maratime
- Certificate II in Maritime Operations (MAR20313-01V01)
Building, Construction and Property
- Certificate IV in Plumbing and Services - Operations Stream (CPC40912-01V03)
Business and Finance
- Certificate IV in Business Administration (BSB40515-01V02)
- Certificate IV in Human Resources (BSB41015-01V02)
- Diploma of Business Administration (BSB50415-01V02)
- Certificate IV in Accounting and Bookkeeping (FNS40217-01V01)
- Certificate II in Retail Services (SIR20216-01V01)
Health, Wellbeing & Community Services
- Certificate III in Early Childhood Education and Care (CHC30113-01V03)
- Certificate III in Individual Support (Ageing) (CHC33015-02V02)
- Certificate III in Individual Support (Disability) (CHC33015-03V02)
- Certificate IV in Community Services (CHC42015-01V03)
- Diploma of Community Services (CHC52015-01V03)
Preparation for Work, Further Study, Pathways
- Certificate IV in Tertiary Preparation (10224NAT-01V03)
- Certificate I in Access to Work and Training (10583NAT-01V01)
- Certificate I in Spoken and Written English (10727NAT-01V01)
- Certificate I in Access to Vocational Pathways (FSK10113-01V02)
- Certificate II in Skills for Work and Vocational Pathways (FSK20113-01V04)