CLC - Bourke - Banner
Campaign - CLC - Bourke - Content
Your New Bourke Campus
TAFE NSW Bourke Connected Learning Centre is a state-of-the-art facility providing greater access to skills training and employment outcomes to the people in the north-west of New South Wales.
The Connected Learning Centre will give the local community access to digitally-enabled technologies, such as simulations and virtual reality experiences, and offer a greater number of courses and flexible study options.
From Agriculture to Retail Services, and Floristry and Aboriginal Languages there's a course to equip you with the skills you need, for the job you want.
Be ambitious, explore the courses on offer, and enrol today at the TAFE NSW Bourke Connected Learning Centre.
Courses available in Semester 1 2019
- Diploma of Agriculture (AHC50116-01V01)
- Advanced Diploma of Agribusiness Management (AHC60316-01V01)
Building, Construction and Property
- Statement of Attainment in Working Safely at Heights (Resource and Infrastructure) - 19.3.2019 (162-10693V02)
- Statement of Attainment in Working Safely at Heights (Resource and Infrastructure) - 20.3.2019 (162-10693V02)
- Statement of Attainment in General Construction WHS Induction in NSW (563-10006V02)
Business and Finance
- Certificate III in Business (BSB30115-01V04)
- Certificate IV in Business (BSB40215-01V03)
- Certificate IV in Property Services (Real Estate) (CPP40307-01V03)
- Certificate III in Accounts Administration (FNS30317-01V01)
- Certificate IV in Retail Management (SIR40316-01V01)
Health, Wellbeing & Community Services
- Statement of Attainment in Provide First Aid - 25/6/19 (561-16229V01)
- Certificate III in Early Childhood Education and Care (CHC30113-01V03)
- Certificate III in Community Services (CHC32015-01V02)
- Certificate IV in Community Services (CHC42015-01V03)
Information and Communication Technology
- Certificate I in Information, Digital Media and Technology (ICT10115-01V02)
- Certificate II in Information, Digital Media and Technology (ICT20115-01V02)
- Certificate III in Information, Digital Media and Technology (ICT30115-01V02)
Preparation for Work, Further Study, Pathways
- Certificate I in Preparation for Work and Training (10582NAT-01V01)
Tourism, Hospitality and Events
- Certificate II in Tourism (SIT20116-01V01)