Campaign - CLC - Glen Innes - Banner
Campaign - CLC - Glen Innes - Content
Your Glen Innes campus
The TAFE NSW Connected Learning Centre at Glen Innes is a digitally enabled facility, capable of delivering world-class education and training to people throughout the Northern Tablelands region.
Offering the local community greater number of courses and study options, the Connected Learning Centre will ensure that high-quality training services continue to be accessible, and that students from the Glen Innes region can get the skills they need for the jobs they want.
Be ambitious, explore the courses on offer, and enrol today at the TAFE NSW Glen Innes Connected Learning Centre.
Courses available in Semester 1 2019
- Advanced Diploma of Agribusiness Management (AHC60316-01V01)
Business and Finance
- Certificate III in Information, Digital Media and Technology (ICT30115-01V02)
Health, Wellbeing & Community Services
- Statement of Attainment in Provide First Aid - 21/5/19 (163-16229V01)
Tourism, Hospitality and Events
- Statement of Attainment in Provide Responsible Gambling Service - 29.3.2019 (165-70417V01)
- Statement of Attainment in Food Handling - 5.4.2019 (SITSS00050-V01)
- Statement of Attainment in Food Safety Supervision - 5.4.2019 (SITSS00051-V01)
CLC - Glen Innes - MAPS
Contact Glen Innes Connected Learning Centre
Contact: Raquel-Lee Cram
Phone: 02 6739 0500
Address: 65 Grey Street,