Campaign - CLC - Narrandera - Banner
Campaign - CLC - Narrandera - Content
Your Narrandera campus
The TAFE NSW Connected Learning Centre at Narrandera is a digitally enabled facility, capable of delivering world-class education and training.
Offering the local community a wider range of qualifications and study choices, the Connected Learning Centre will ensure that high-quality training services continue to be accessible and that the Narrandera region has greater access employment outcomes.
Be ambitious, explore the courses on offer, and enrol today at the TAFE NSW Narrandera Connected Learning Centre.
Courses available in Semester 1 2019
Building, Construction and Property
- Certificate IV in Plumbing and Services (CPC40912-01V03)
Business and Finance
- Certificate IV in Human Resources (BSB41015-01V02)
- Certificate IV in Work Health and Safety (BSB41415-01V03)
- Diploma of Business Administration (BSB50415-01V02)
- Diploma of Work Health and Safety (BSB51315R1-01V01)
- Diploma of Leadership and Management (BSB51915R2-01V01)
Health, Wellbeing & Community Services
- Certificate IV in Community Services (CHC42015-01V03)
- Diploma of Community Services (CHC52015-01V03)
Tourism, Hospitality and Events
CLC - Narrandera - MAPS
Contact Narrandera Connected Learning Centre
Contact: Josephine Marks
Phone: 02 6959 5419
Address: 55-66 Elwin Street,