Campaign - CLC - Quirindi - Banner
Campaign - CLC - Quirindi - Content
Your Quirindi campus
TAFE NSW Qurindi's Connected Learning Centre is a state-of-the-art facility providing greater access to skills training and employment outcomes to the people of the Liverpool Plains region.
The Connected Learning Centre gives the local community access to digitally-enabled technologies, such as simulations and virtual reality experiences, and offer a greater number of courses and flexible study options. From web technology to wool classing, and from event management to early childhood education, there’s a course to equip you with the skills you need, for the job you want.
Be ambitious, explore the courses on offer, and enrol today at the TAFE NSW Quirindi Connected Learning Centre.
Courses available in Semester 2 2018
Health and Fitness
- Statement of Attainment in Provide First Aid (163-16229V01)
- Certifcate II in Community Pharmacy (SIR20116-01V01)
Preparation for Work, Further Study, Pathways
- Certificate III in Education Support (CHC30213-01V03)
Tourism, Hospitality and Events
- Statement of Attainment in Provide responsible gambling service (165-70417V01)
- Food Handling (SITSS00050-V01)
- Food Safety Supervision (SITSS00051-V01)
- Responsible Service of Alcohol (SITSS00055-V01)
CLC - Quirindi - MAPS
Contact Quirindi Connected Learning Centre
Contact: Allison Poole
Phone: 02 6768 2323
Address: 123 Hawker St (cnr Nowland St)
Quirindi NSW 2343