Scone Connected Learning Centre (CLC) - TAFE NSW
CLC - Scone - Banner
CLC - Scone - Content
Your New Scone Campus
TAFE NSW Scone Connected Learning Centre is a state-of-the-art facility providing greater access to skills training and employment outcomes to the people of the upper Hunter Valley in New South Wales.
The Connected Learning Centre will give the local community access to digitally-enabled technologies, such as simulations and virtual reality experiences, and offer a greater number of courses and flexible study options.
From business leaders to baristas, there’s a course to equip you with the skills you need, for the job you want.
Be ambitious, explore the courses on offer and enrol today at the TAFE NSW Scone Connected Learning Centre.
Courses available in Semester 2 2019
Business and Leadership
- Statement of Attainment in Lead and Manage People (167-17830V01)
HR, Training, WH&S
- Certificate IV in Work Health and Safety (BSB41415)
Tourism, Hospitality and Events
- Statement of Attainment in Customer Service (SITSS00036)
- Statement of Attainment in Customer Service Management (SITSS00035)
- TAFE Plus Statement in Introduction to Barista (167-24760V01)
CLC - Scone - MAPS
Contact Scone Connected Learning Centre
Contact: Lynne Ring
Phone: 0438 452 965
Address: 26 Main St
Scone NSW 2337