CLC - Singleton - Banner
CLC - Singleton - Content
Your Singleton campus
TAFE NSW Connected Learning Centre Singleton is a state-of-the-art facility providing greater access to skills training and employment outcomes to the people of the Hunter region.
The Connected Learning Centre will give the local community access to digitally-enabled technologies, such as simulations and virtual reality experiences, and offer a greater number of courses and flexible study options. From work, health and safety to individual support and events coordination, there’s a course to equip you with the skills you need, for the job you want.
Be ambitious, explore the courses on offer, and enrol today at the TAFE NSW Connected Learning Centre Singleton.
Courses available in Semester 1 2019
Business and Finance
- Certificate III in Business Administration (BSB30415-01V02)
- Certificate IV in Work Health and Safety (BSB41415-01V03)
- Certificate IV in Leadership and Management (BSB42015-01V03)
Preparation for Work, Further Study, Pathways
- Certificate I in Access to Vocational Pathways (FSK10113-01V02)
Tourism, Hospitality and Events
- Statement of Attainment in Responsible Conduct of Gambling (561-11589V02)
- Responsible Service of Alcohol (SITSS00055-V01)
CLC - Singleton - MAPS
Contact Singleton Connected Learning Centre
Contact: Christine Murphy
Phone: 02 6578 7114
Address: 83-87 York St
Singleton NSW 2330