Campaign - CLC - Tenterfield - Banner
Campaign - CLC - Tenterfield - Content
Your Tenterfield campus
Located in the heart of Tenterfield, TAFE NSW’s Connected Learning Centre is an epicentre of modern education, for the people of northern NSW.
Utilising digitally-enabled technologies, TAFE NSW gives you access to a revolutionary learning experience, with hands-on training and world-class learning facilities. From cyber security to community services, and from customer service to civil construction, there’s a course to teach you the skills you need, for the jobs you want.
Be ambitious, explore the courses on offer, and enrol today at the TAFE NSW Tenterfield Connected Learning Centre.
Courses available in Semester 2 2018
Health and Fitness
- Statement of Attainment in Provide First Aid (163-16229V01)
Preparation for Work, Further Study, Pathways
- Certificate III in Education Support (CHC30213-01V03)
Tourism, Hospitality and Events
- Statement of Attainment in Provide responsible gambling service (165-70417V01)
- Food Handling (SITSS00050-V01)
- Food Safety Supervision (SITSS00051-V01)
- Responsible Service of Alcohol (SITSS00055-V01)
CLC - Tenterfield - MAPS
Contact Tenterfield Connected Learning Centre
Contact: Allison Poole
Phone: 02 6768 2323
Address: 65 Grey Street,