CLC - Yamba - Banner
Campaign - CLC - Yamba - Content
Your New Yamba Campus
TAFE NSW Yamba Connected Learning Centre is a state-of-the-art facility providing greater access to skills training and employment outcomes to the people in Northern New South Wales.
The Connected Learning Centre will give the local community access to digitally-enabled technologies, such as simulations and virtual reality experiences, and offer a greater number of courses and flexible study options.
From Ageing Support to Business Administration and Visitor Information Services and Prepare to Work Safely in the Construction Industry there's a course to equip you with the skills you need, for the job you want.
Be ambitious, explore the courses on offer, and enrol today at the TAFE NSW Yamba Connected Learning Centre.
Courses available in Semester 1 2019
Business and Finance
- Statement of Attainment in Participation Skills in an Online and Digital Environment (900-80597V01)
- Statement of Attainment in Preparing and pitching ideas professionally (900-80598V01)
- Statement of Attainment in Writing for Performance (900-80600V01)
- Statement of Attainment in Process Payroll and Use Business Technology (900-80601V01)
Health, Wellbeing and Community Services
- Statement of Attainment in Provide First Aid (561-16229V01)
- Certificate IV in Ageing Support (CHC43015-01V02)
Tourism, Hospitality and Events
- Statement of Attainment in Responsible Conduct of Gambling (160-16328V01)
- Event Coordination (SITSS00044-V01)
- Responsible Service of Alcohol (SITSS00055-V01)
- Visitor Information Services (SITSS00061-V01)