Yamba Connected Learning Centre (CLC) - TAFE NSW
CLC - Yamba - Banner
Campaign - CLC - Yamba - Content
Your New Yamba Campus
TAFE NSW Yamba Connected Learning Centre is a state-of-the-art facility providing greater access to skills training and employment outcomes to the people in Northern New South Wales.
The Connected Learning Centre will give the local community access to digitally-enabled technologies, such as simulations and virtual reality experiences, and offer a greater number of courses and flexible study options.
From Ageing Support to Business and Visitor Information Services and Hospitality there's a course to equip you with the skills you need, for the job you want.
Be ambitious, explore the courses on offer, and enrol today at the TAFE NSW Yamba Connected Learning Centre.
Courses available in Semester 2 2019
Animal, Agriculture and Environmental Studies
- Certificate II in Rural Operations (AHC21216)
Business and Leadership
- Statement of Attainment in Team Leader Skills (160-32457V01)
Health and Fitness
- Statement of Attainment in Fitness (900-80951V01)
Health, Wellbeing and Community Services
- Certificate IV in Ageing Support (CHC43015)
- Certificate III in Individual Support (Ageing) (CHC33015)
- Statement of Attainment in Provide First Aid (561-16229V01)
- Statement of Attainment in Customer Service (SITSS00036)
HR, Training, WH&S
- Certificate IV in Work Health and Safety (BSB41415)
Tourism, Hospitality and Events
- Statement of Attainment in Food Safety (SITSS00051)