Certificate III in Spoken and Written English
National Course Code: 10364NAT
Do you have intermediate English language skills but want to improve on them? The Certificate III in Spoken and Written English is a nationally accredited course, perfect for people who want to enhance their current knowledge.
Learn the more complex and advanced English language skills that you need to live, study and work in your community, such as:
- Writing job applications.
- Job interview techniques.
- Study strategies to help you succeed in formal education environments.
- How to make a presentation in front of others.
- Understanding English around mathematics to help with your numeracy skills.
Choose from flexible, full-time or part-time study options at several TAFE NSW locations.
The Certificate III in Spoken and Written English is a great way to help you grow and engage in your community, be a part of social gatherings and make new friends and connections.
- Nationally Recognised Training