Certificate I in Access to Work and Training
National Course Code: 10583NAT
The Certificate I in Access to Work Training is a nationally accredited course that will introduce you to formal education. You will build your confidence in a supportive environment, gain learning skills and set goals for further study or your future career.
This is a fully government-subsidised JobTrainer course. Eligibility criteria applies.
LEARN NEW SKILLS
Through theoretical and practical course work, you will learn to:
- Progress your reading and writing
- Communicate effectively
- Set up your career goals
- Plan projects
- Participate in the workplace
- Follow work, health and safety rules
- Use tools and equipment found in the workplace
DEVELOP YOUR TALENT
Develop the skills that will help you get ahead, including:
- Good communication
- Problem solving
- An ability to work in a team
ACHIEVE YOUR GOALS
Completing this course will provide you with:
- A nationally accredited qualification at Certificate I level
- A strong pathway to continue your studies or secure meaningful employment
GROW YOUR CAREER
Develop you knowledge further with the Certificate II in Study Skills.
Employers in Australia require their workers to have good reading and writing skills, as well as basic technology skills. This course will allow you to gain these foundational skills, and become employable across multiple industries while feeling supported and confident in your abilities.
This course is currently available at 41 campus locations across NSW and online. Enquire now for other locations.
- Nationally Recognised Training
- Blended, Full Time, Part Time Day, Part Time Evening
- Study Online
- Fully Subsidised Course
- Fully government-subsidised