Certificate III in Career Advancement
National Course Code: 10585NAT
Are you looking to retrain or enter the workforce? TAFE NSW nationally recognised Certificate III in Career Advancement will teach you essential employability skills for finding and keeping a job you love.
You will learn how to:
- Apply for jobs and undertake job interviews
- Work effectively with diversity
- Create an electronic presentation
- Establish and manage client relationships
- Manage strategies for career progression
You will also learn how to use emerging forms of workplace technology and be able to access further education across a range of vocational qualifications.
Talk to us today about your career goals.
This course is currently available at 26 campus locations across NSW. Enquire now for other locations.
- Nationally Recognised Training
- Blended, Full Time, Part Time Day
- Fully Subsidised Course