Certificate III in Vocational and Study Pathways
National Course Code: 10586NAT
Are you an Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander person wanting to gain the skills needed for further education and training? The Certificate III in Vocational and Study Pathways is designed for you.
You will learn:
- Language, learning and team participation
- Digital literacy skills
- Workplace rules and ethical practice
- Communication and conflict resolution skills
- Strategies to assert your identity in the workplace
This course will prepare you for further education and get you ready for a career with the NSW Police Force or other service organisations.
Enrolments for the Certificate III in Vocational and Study Pathways are open only to Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander peoples.
This course is offered at 1 location across NSW
New courses and locations are being added every day. Enquire now.
- Nationally Recognised Training
- Full Time
- Fully Subsidised under Smart & Skilled