Certificate II in Further Study Skills
National Course Code: 10591NAT
The nationally accredited Certificate II in Further Study skills is your opportunity to bridge the gaps in your previous education. You will strengthen the core skills needed in every occupation, learn strategies to manage your study time and gain the confidence to succeed in a formal learning environment.
LEARN NEW SKILLS
Through theory and practical course work you will develop your skills in:
- Reading, writing, numeracy and digital literacy
- Effective study strategies to help you continue your education
- Math and science to prepare you for employment in trades or traineeships
DEVELOP YOUR TALENT
Develop the personal qualities that will help you get ahead in your future studies, including:
- Commitment and self motivation
- Collaboration and communication skills to work with a diverse range of people
- Ability to reflect and identify areas for improvement
ACHIEVE YOUR GOALS
Completing this qualification will equips you with:
- Pathway into the Defence Force, apprenticeship and traineeships
- Confidence to pursue further studies in a formal learning environment
GROW YOUR CAREER
This qualification provides you with a direct pathway into the Defence Force and into many trades and traineeships. Contact us to explore your ambitions and options.
The course develops skills for further study including problem solving, creativity, communication, teamwork, digital literacy, critical thinking and presentation skills. These skills are recognised by industry as vital to workplace performance.
There is a strong focus on STEM subjects (science, technology, engineering and math) to develop confidence in selecting further study options in fields where future employment growth is predicted.
This course is currently available at 13 campus locations across NSW and online. Enquire now for other locations.
- Nationally Recognised Training
- Blended, Full Time, Part Time Day
- Study Online
- Fully Subsidised Course