Certificate III in English for Further Study
National Course Code: 10592NAT
Improve your English, play an active role in your community and open up your opportunities for further study when you enrol in the Certificate III in English for Further Study course.
When you complete this nationally recognised qualification you will:
- Reach Level 2+ in English Language Skills on the International Second Language Proficiency Rating (ILSPR) scale
- Join informal conversations and communicate your needs both socially and at work
- Be eligible for entry to TAFE NSW courses requiring an International English Language Testing System (IELTS) level of 5
TAFE NSW English language courses are practical, interactive and structured to meet the most essential needs of second language learners.
Our expert teachers focus on growing your English language skills in real life, every day situations so that you graduate with confidence.
There are no prerequisites for the Certificate III in English for Further Study but you should have a minimum language level of ISLPR 2, IELTS 4.5 or CEFR B1 in speaking, reading, listening and writing.
You should also have an idea of your study and career pathways and be available for an interview before you enrol.
This course is currently available at 24 campus locations across NSW and online. Enquire now for other locations.
- Nationally Recognised Training
- Blended, Full Time, Part Time Day, FT Connected
- Study Online
- Fully Subsidised Course