Certificate III in Advanced English for Further Study
National Course Code: 10593NAT
The nationally accredited Certificate III in Advanced English for Further Study will give you the English language skills you need to thrive in a study or work environment. You will be supported to understand and use advanced reading, writing and speaking skills in the classroom and real world.
LEARN NEW SKILLS
Through theory and practical course work, you will learn to:
- Participate in complex discussions with confidence
- Listen to and comprehend study texts such as lectures and presentations
- Present on topics that are important to you
- Read texts such as biographies, newspapers, textbooks and research texts
- Use correct grammar
- Evaluate sources of information, and use in-text references correctly
DEVELOP YOUR TALENT
Develop the personal attributes that will help you get ahead:
- Good communication skills
- Enthusiasm to learn new things
- Confidence in your English language abilities
- A strong commitment to study
ACHIEVE YOUR GOALS
Completing this qualification will provide you with:
- A qualification at Certificate III level
- Strong pathways to continued studies to enhance your career opportunities
GROW YOUR CAREER
This qualification is a stepping-stone that can lead to further study options in:
- Certificate IV in English for Academic Purposes
- Entry level Certificate III qualifications
The demand for capable workers who can confidently understand and communicate in English (reading, writing and speaking) is extremely high.
According to Babbel, English is the most widely spoken language in the world. With more than 379 million native speakers and 753 million others who speak English as a second language, it is the global language of business, travel and international relations.
Advanced English ability can lead to increased employment. This course will advance your English language skills to gain study and workplace opportunities.
This course is currently available at 17 campus locations across NSW and online. Enquire now for other locations.
- Nationally Recognised Training
- Blended, Full Time, Part Time Day
- Study Online
- Fully Subsidised Course