Certificate I in Spoken and Written English
National Course Code: 10727NAT
Practice your English speaking, listening, reading and writing with the nationally accredited Certificate I in Spoken and Written English. You will learn how to use basic English in many settings to improve your communication skills.
LEARN NEW SKILLS
Through your practical course work, you will learn:
- Short simple social conversations
- Short simple spoken transactions
- To read and write simple personal information
- To read and write simple social texts
- To read and write simple transactional texts
- To improve your learning skills
- To use technology to learn English
DEVELOP YOUR TALENT
Develop other personal qualities while completing this course:
- Gain more confidence when using English
- Feel comfortable using English in social situations
ACHIEVE YOUR GOALS
Completing this course will provide you with:
- A nationally recognised qualification at Certificate I level
GROW YOUR CAREER
This course will improve your English Language skills and may allow you to enrol into Certificate II courses.
If you already have a job, this course can improve how you communicate with your colleagues.
In general, employers in Australia require their workers to have intermediate English language skills. No matter what industry you choose to work in, improved English language skills will help you grow your career.
If you are interested in the Adult Migrant English Program, phone 1800 114 707 to find out if you are eligible or visit tafensw.edu.au/amep to find an AMEP campus near you.
This course is currently available at 34 campus locations across NSW and online. Enquire now for other locations.
- Nationally Recognised Training
- Blended, Full Time, Part Time Day, Part Time Evening
- Study Online