Certificate III in Pathways to Further Study
National Course Code: 10769NAT
The nationally accredited Certificate III in Pathways to Further Study is a Year 11 equivalent course, designed to give you the academic know-how and practice for higher level study. You will learn the essential skills employers are looking for and be able to take the next step toward your study goals.
This is a fully government-subsidised JobTrainer course. Eligibility criteria applies.
LEARN NEW SKILLS
Through theoretical and practical course work, you will learn to:
- Write in an academic manner
- Set goals and manage your time
- Research efficiently
- Undertake scientific experiments
- A variety of technology
- Complete general and/or advanced mathematics
DEVELOP YOUR TALENT
Develop the attributes needed to get ahead:
- Good problem solving skills
- The ability to work alone and in groups
- Great communication skills
ACHIEVE YOUR GOALS
Completing this course will provide you with:
- A nationally recognised qualification at Certificate III level (Year 11 Equivalent)
- Strong pathways to continued study
GROW YOUR CAREER
You can continue on your educational journey with:
- Entry into an apprenticeship of your choice
- Certificate IV in Tertiary Preparation
- Further vocational study at Certificate IV and above
- Entry into Tertiary education (upon completion of the Certificate IV in Tertiary Preparation)
Career outcomes and job roles
- Employment in careers that require a Certificate III or Year 11 equivalent
Australian employers are looking for people who offer academic writing, reading, math and technology skills. They are also seeking skills that include creativity, teamwork, self-management, critical thinking and communication. The Certificate III in Pathways to Further Study equips you with the tools to meet these demands and excel.
This course is currently available at 54 campus locations across NSW. Enquire now for other locations.