Course Info - TAFE NSW
Course Code: 160-17151V01
This course teaches how to use a digital camera as a creative tool with advanced techniques such as:
• Creative composition and perspective.
• Long exposure and creative effects using neutral and variable density, polarising and creative filters.
• Capturing more than a wide angle lens can: Panorama Photography using single row or multi-row file stitching.
• Freezing fast action using high speed flash sync and fill-flash.
• Extreme depth of field using stack focus techniques for landscape and close-up photography.
• Creating beautiful selective focus portraits, landscapes and close-ups even with slow lenses.
• Includes two 4hr weekend fieldtrips (dates confirmed upon enrolment)
This course is currently available at 1 campus location across NSW. Enquire now for other locations.
- Short Course
- Part Time Evening