Course Info - TAFE NSW
TAFE Plus Statement-Artist in Residence
Course Code: 164-29308V01
We are offering a unique opportunity to those with a creative flare to enrol in a term or semester of practical study in our state of the art, Art and Design facilities.
*This program is offered to those that would like to have a open access to Printmaking, Painting/Drawing as well as our Mac Lab for Media and Design practitioners. (* evidence of previous study may be required) Along with this studio access you will be given access to a mentor and up to 5 class tutorials each term.
Our Art and Design facilities offer:
• Printmaking facilities for Etching- 7 etching presses with etching and aquatint areas.
• Screen printing- two emulation exposing units, washout unit
• Lino/wood cutting- large scale hydraulic relief and Albion press
• Papermaking- Hollander and screens for making traditional handmade papers.
• Painting and drawing spaces for set up and practice of large scale works.
• Mac Lab and 3D printers and scanners
STUDENT RIGHTS AND RESPONSIBILITIES - For more information visit: https://www.tafensw.edu.au/courses/rights-and-responsibilities/index.htm#.U8X86PmSzAk
Sorry, this course is not currently open for enrolments. Enquire now for future availability.
- Short Course
Sorry, this course is not currently open for enrolments
Enquire now for future availability or choose a campus location below to view all available courses.
- Hunter Street
- Kurri Kurri
- Moss Vale
- Wollongong West
- Glen Innes
- Coffs Harbour
- Coffs Harbour Education Campus
- Great Lakes
- Port Macquarie
- National Environment Centre
- Primary Industries Centre
- Wagga Wagga
- West Wyalong