TAFE Statement in Research Skills for Property Administrators
Course Code: 800-000546
Interested in learning the skills to work in property administration? This course will help you understand and support property valuers and real estate agents in their day to day business.
You will learn how to:
- Search property databases for sales information
- Understand basic town planning
- Learn to prepare and format property reports
- Undertake research required for the business
- Recognise key property documents and their importance
- Create a portfolio of evidence that a property professional would use when out on the road
This course is aimed at providing you with the skills to enter the property industry as support / admin personnel to enhance the businesses ability to thrive in this competitive area.
This course is currently available at 1 campus location across NSW. Enquire now for other locations.
- Short Course
- PTE Connected