Statement of Attainment in Defence Preparation English
Course Code: 900-10591EV02
The nationally accredit Statement of Attainment in Defence Preparation English helps you prepare for the recruitment process into the Australian Defence Force and benefit any career you pursue. You will learn foundational English skills that are directly relevant to working with the ADF.
LEARN NEW SKILLS
Through theory and practical course work, you will learn to:
- Reading and understanding a range of texts relevant to work and further study
- Improving your written communication
DEVELOP YOUR TALENT
Develop the personal attributes that will help you get ahead:
- Collaboration and teamwork abilities
- Initiative and adaptability
- Integrity and emotional intelligence
- Problem solving and critical thinking skills
ACHIEVE YOUR GOALS
Completing this course provides you with:
- A Statement of Attainment in Defence Preparation English, giving you the reading and writing skills needed as a new recruit to the Australian Defence Force (ADF).
- A strong pathway to a range of learning and career opportunities
Successful completion of this course allows you to apply for entry into the Australian Defence Force, where you can do further training in:
- Trades: plumbing, carpentry, automotive mechanics, cookery
- Professions: medicine, dentistry, law, engineering, science
GROW YOUR CAREER
Opportunities to develop your skills further:
- The Certificate II in Further Study Skills
- Apprenticeships in trades with the Australian Defence Force
- Degree options at the Australian Defence Force Academy or through the Defence University Sponsorship program
An historic $200 billion (to 2026) is being invested by the Australian Government to modernise Australia's defence capability, securing our nation while strengthening our defence industry and creating Australian jobs.
Sorry, this course is not currently open for enrolments.