Course Info - TAFE NSW
Statement of Attainment in Digital Business Skills - web, social media and ebusiness
Course Code: 900-80059V01
In this digital age more and more businesses need to have the skills to grow their businesses and meet the demands of evolving technology.
This course will focus on all things digital so you can improve your business.
You will explore:
- How social media platforms can be used to promote your business and what keywords are being search for
- What works with a website and what does not work
- Using digital technology every day in your business
- How you can better communicate with your customers using an array of digital platforms
This is the perfect course for a beginner. You will learn digital skills that can grow your business.
Sorry, this course is not currently open for enrolments. Enquire now for future availability.
- Short Course
Sorry, this course is not currently open for enrolments
Enquire now for future availability or choose a campus location below to view all available courses.
- Hunter Street
- Kurri Kurri
- Moss Vale
- Wollongong West
- Glen Innes
- Coffs Harbour
- Coffs Harbour Education Campus
- Great Lakes
- Port Macquarie
- National Environment Centre
- Primary Industries Centre
- Wagga Wagga
- West Wyalong