Statement of Attainment in Construction Materials and Work Health and Safety
Course Code: 900-80250V01
The Statement of Attainment in Construction Materials and Work Health and Safety develops your trade skills and helps you build a strong foundation for your future career in the booming construction industry.
This is a fully government subsidised JobTrainer course. Eligibility criteria applies.
LEARN NEW SKILLS
Through a mix of theory and practical coursework, learn to:
- Identify, evaluate and ensure correct usage of materials
- Supervise the delivery, handling and storage of materials on site
- Identify, manage and report risks and hazards
- Make recommendations based on risk assessments
- Create effective strategies to manage work health and safety
DEVELOP YOUR TALENT
Develop the attributes to help you get ahead:
- A can-do attitude
- Good communication skills
- A love of working outdoors
- Aptitude for hands-on work
- Ability to work well with others
ACHIEVE YOUR GOALS
Completing this course will provide you with:
- A nationally accredited Statement of Attainment
- A strong pathway towards further study in construction
- Credit toward a full qualification
GROW YOUR CAREER
Ready to commit to a full qualification in this field? This Statement of Attainment gives you a strong foundation to succeed in your chosen trade.
Explore your options and discover the full range of TAFE NSW (Building and Construction courses)[https://www.tafensw.edu.au/courses/building-construction-property] on offer.
Graduates who complete a full qualification go on to roles including:
- General labourer
- Construction worker
The construction industry is booming as the third largest employer in Australia and anticipates 15,040 job openings to 2025. This means you enjoy strong job prospects when you build your skills and step into your trade with confidence.
This course is superseded. You can still enrol in this course, and you will be contacted if you need to transition into the next version when it is available.
This course is superseded