Statement of Attainment in Implant Microchip in Cats and Dogs
Course Code: 900-81576V01
The nationally accredited Implant Microchip in Cats and Dogs course equips you with the skills to microchip a range of cats, dogs and other animals. Hone your skills under supervision of industry professionals and meet the growing demands of animal management.
LEARN NEW SKILLS
Through theoretical and practical course work, you will learn to:
- Assess animal temperament and health
- Implant microchips in cats and dogs
- Safely handle and restrain a variety of animals
- Comply with microchip regulations
- Fulfil client confidentiality procedures
DEVELOP YOUR TALENT
Develop the personal attributes that will help you get ahead:
- Great communication skills
- The ability to work under pressure
- Excellent attention to detail
ACHIEVE YOUR GOALS
Completing this course will provide you with:
- Eligibility to apply for a Microchip Identifier Licence
- Strong pathways to expand your career opportunities
GROW YOUR CAREER
Completing this course will provide you with the skills to microchip cats and dogs in a variety of animal industries.
The animal care industry is growing in demand, particularly around animal management. Microchipping is fast becoming a job requirement for people working as council rangers, veterinary nurses and animal attendants. This course will help you meet the growing animal management requirements across a variety of animal care industries.
This course is currently available at 1 campus location across NSW. Enquire now for other locations.
- Short Course