Statement of Attainment in Bookkeeping
Course Code: 900-82048V01
This course will introduce you to small business bookkeeping and is a pathway to Cert IV Accounting & Bookkeeping.
Students will gain the following skills and knowledge:
- How business transactions flow into the financial records.
- Accounting using the accruals concept.
- Bank transactions and reconciliations
- Prepare a trial balance and Financial Stat.ements.
- Process customer transactions and manage the Receivables ledger.
- Process supplier transactions and manage the Payables Ledger.
This course is currently available at 1 campus location across NSW. Enquire now for other locations.