Statement of Attainment in Reading Plans for Builders
Course Code: 900-82344V01
The Statement of Attainment in Reading Plans for Builders provides you with the skills to read and interpret building plans. Establish a strong foundation for further study, then step into the booming construction industry as a builder or plumber.
This is a fully government subsidised course. Eligibility criteria applies.
LEARN NEW SKILLS
Through a mix of theory and practical coursework, learn to:
- Identify types of drawings and their purpose
- Locate and identify key features on a site plan
- Correctly read and interpret specifications
- Apply commonly used symbols and abbreviations
DEVELOP YOUR TALENT
Develop the attributes to help you get ahead:
- An interest or plans to work in the construction industry
- Numeracy skills at Year 10 level
- A can-do attitude
ACHIEVE YOUR GOALS
Completing this course provides you with:
- A nationally recognised Statement of Attainment
- The skills needed to read and interpret plans
- Credit towards a full qualification
GROW YOUR CAREER
Ready to commit to a full qualification in this field? This Statement of Attainment gives you a strong foundation to succeed in your chosen trade.
Explore your options and discover the full range of TAFE NSW Building and Construction courses on offer.
Graduates who complete further study go on to roles such as:
Construction is one of the largest employment generators in the world, and is expected to account for 14.7% of all global economic output by 2030. Jobs are being created in a variety of areas as the industry grows to work with emerging technologies and a turn towards sustainability.
This course is superseded. You can still enrol in this course, and you will be contacted if you need to transition into the next version when it is available.
We could not find any courses for the filters you have applied, please , or click here and our friendly team will let you know about other options.