Statement of Attainment in Mental Health
Course Code: 900-82349V01
The Statement of Attainment in Mental Health prepares you for a rewarding role as a community services worker where you will support people experiencing complex mental health issues. Empower people at their most vulnerable and make a difference in this vital line of work.
This is a fully government subsidised course. Eligibility criteria applies.
LEARN NEW SKILLS
Through a mix of theory and practical coursework, learn to:
- Apply legal and ethical frameworks to your work,
- Understand myths and facts about mental illness,
- Access a range of support and advocacy services to meet clients unique needs,
- Engage appropriate responses to peoples mental health crises, and
- Identify circumstances where referrals are necessary
DEVELOP YOUR TALENT
Develop the attributes to help you get ahead:
- Patience, resilience and empathy,
- Problem-solving skills,
- Conflict resolution management, and
- Critical thinking skills.
ACHIEVE YOUR GOALS
Completing this course provides you with:
A nationally accredited Statement of Attainment,
Credit value towards the Certificate IV in Community Services, and
A strong pathway to continue your study and enhance your career opportunities.
Community services worker,
Domestic and family violence worker, and
Family support worker.
GROW YOUR CAREER
Take your career further with the:
- Certificate IV in Community Services,
- Diploma of Community Services, and
- Diploma of Mental Health.
We could not find any courses for the filters you have applied, please , or click here and our friendly team will let you know about other options.