Statement of Attainment in Introduction to Community Services Industry
Course Code: 900-82370V01
The Statement of Attainment in Introduction to Community Services Industry provides key skills and a pathway to further study for people interested in working in this rewarding industry.
This is a fully government subsidised JobTrainer course. Eligibility criteria applies.
LEARN NEW SKILLS
Step into the world of community services, and through theory and practical course work learn to:
- Work with diverse groups of people
- Form relationships with clients
- Identify and respond to client needs
- Provide understanding and specific advice
- Refer clients to other services
DEVELOP YOUR TALENT
Develop the attributes to help you get ahead:
- An interest in a health and community services career
- Good communication skills
- Customer service skills
ACHIEVE YOUR GOALS
Completing this course provides you with:
- A pathway to further study in community services
- Credit toward a full qualification
GROW YOUR CAREER
Take your career further with a TAFE NSW community services pathway:
- Certificate II in Community Services
- Certificate III in Community Services
- Certificate IV in Community Services
- Diploma of Community Services
- Bachelor of Community Services with TAFE NSW Degrees
Ready to commit to a full qualification in this field? This Statement of Attainment gives you a strong foundation to succeed in your chosen trade.
- Community Service Worker
We could not find any courses for the filters you have applied, please , or click here and our friendly team will let you know about other options.