Statement of Attainment in Reading and Writing for Adults
Course Code: 900-82376V01
The Statement of Attainment in Reading and Writing for Adults helps you to understand and respond to written messages at work, like an email or text message. Whether you are already working, or are preparing for a job, this course will help you with your communication skills.
This is a fully government subsidised JobTrainer course. Eligibility criteria applies.
LEARN NEW SKILLS
Through a mix of theory and practical coursework, learn to:
- Plan and set up a personal area for study
- Read simple workplace messages
- Respond to workplace messages
DEVELOP YOUR TALENT
Develop the attributes to help you get ahead:
- Great communication skills
- Confidence to achieve your study goals
ACHIEVE YOUR GOALS
Completing this course provides you with:
- A nationally accredited Statement of Attainment
- A pathway to further study in your area of interest
GROW YOUR CAREER
Ready to commit to a full qualification in this field?
- Concrete your knowledge with a Certificate I in Skills for Vocational Pathways
Considering another study pathway? Discover the full range of TAFE NSW courses on offer.
We could not find any courses for the filters you have applied, please , or click here and our friendly team will let you know about other options.