Statement of Attainment in Start Your Career in Hairdressing/Barbering
Course Code: 900-82395
Kick-start your career as a hairdresser or barber with the Statement of Attainment in Start Your Career in Hairdressing/Barbering. This short, online course helps you build your creativity, professionalism and teamwork skills and prepare for further study in hairdressing or barbering.
This is a fully government subsidised JobTrainer course. Eligibility criteria applies.
LEARN NEW SKILLS
Step into the world of hairdressing and barbering, and through theory and practical course work learn to:
- Communicate with students and teachers
- Research trends and information within the hair and barbering industry
DEVELOP YOUR TALENT
Develop the attributes to help you get ahead:
- Effective communication skills
- A collaborative spirit
- Time management skills
ACHIEVE YOUR GOALS
Completing this course provides you with:
- A Statement of Attainment
- A pathway to further study in hair and barbering
- Credit toward a full qualification
GROW YOUR CAREER
Ready to commit to a full qualification in this field?
- Become trade qualified with the Certificate III in Hairdressing or the Certificate III in Barbering
Considering another study pathway? Discover the full range of TAFE NSW courses on offer.
Graduates who complete a full Certificate III in Hairdressing or Barbering go on to roles including:
This course is superseded. You can still enrol in this course, and you will be contacted if you need to transition into the next version when it is available.
This course is superseded