Statement of Attainment in Provide First Aid
Course Code: 901-00032
The Statement of Attainment in Provide First Aid equips you with the essential knowledge and practical skills to apply first aid and perform cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR). Your experienced teachers will guide you so you emerge from this short course with the confidence to respond to an emergency situation.
LEARN NEW SKILLS
Through a mix of theory and practical coursework, learn to:
- Recognise and respond to emergency situations
- Perform CPR
- Apply first aid principles for a variety of situations, including burns, cuts, allergies or choking
- Use an automated external defibrillator (AED)
- Report details of an incident
DEVELOP YOUR TALENT
Develop the attributes to help you get ahead:
- Emotional intelligence
- An interest in helping others
- Problem solving skills
- Self-management skills
- Teamwork and communication skills
- The ability to treat a diverse range of first aid recipients
ACHIEVE YOUR GOALS
Completing this course provides you with:
- A nationally accredited Statement of Attainment
- Specialist skills that could help you save a life
GROW YOUR CAREER
Ready to commit to a higher qualification in this field?
- Gain more complex skills with the Statement of Attainment in Provide Advanced First Aid
Considering another study pathway? Discover the full range of TAFE NSW courses on offer.
Graduates of this Statement of Attainment will go on to be a:
- First aid certified worker
Sorry, this course is not currently open for enrolments.