Certificate III in Companion Animal Services
National Course Code: ACM30417
This course is for you if you are looking to expand your knowledge about working with animals. Take the next step and turn your passion for animals into a rewarding career with the Certificate III in Companion Animal Services.
When you study this nationally recognised qualification you will learn to:
- Work in the companion animal industry
- Maintain and monitor animal health and wellbeing
- Maintain hygiene and infection control
- Provide basic care to a range of companion animals
- Participate in environmentally sustainable work practices
- Contribute to workplace health and safety
People who graduate from this course go into careers such as:
- Pet shop attendant
- Kennel attendant
- Cattery attendant
- Assistant dog trainer
- Animal welfare attendant
- Assistant grooming attendant
Graduates also often go onto higher-level TAFE NSW courses in companion animal studies and zookeeping.
You may be required to have access to work experience or employment in the animal care industry while you study this course.
This course is offered at 1 location across NSW
New courses and locations are being added every day. Enquire now.
- Nationally Recognised Training
- Traineeship Allowed
- Part Time Day