Certificate III in Performance Horse
National Course Code: ACM30817
Do you like the idea of working with horses? Does a career as a groom or stablehand or working in a performance horse stable? A Certificate III in Performance Horse is the right course for you.
Some of the skills you may learn include:
- How to apply safe-handling skills when working in the equine industry
- How to implement risk-management procedures
- How to exercise performance horses (ridden and non-ridden)
- How to maintain the health and welfare of performance horses
- How to prevent and treat equine injury and disease
- How to determine nutritional requirements of horses
- How to implement biosecurity procedures
This nationally recognised course may be studied part-time or full-time to suit your lifestyle. There may even be online options. Your teacher will be an equine-industry expert, and will ensure you have the most current knowledge and skills to make sure you are job-ready when you graduate.
So to begin your journey toward a successful career in the performance horse sector of the Australian horse industry, enrol in Certificate III in Performance Horse with TAFE NSW.
This course is currently available at 2 campus locations across NSW and online. Enquire now for other locations.
- Nationally Recognised Training
- Blended, Full Time
- Study Online