Certificate III in Agriculture (Dairy Production)
National Course Code: AHC30216
Grow your career in agriculture with the Certificate III Agriculture (Dairy Production) qualification.
At TAFE NSW we focus on hands-on learning, so you develop your skills in simulated workplaces and on-the-job, to make sure you qualify with experience.
In this nationally recognised course, you will learn how to:
- Establish pastures and crops for livestock production
- Coordinate milking operations
- Prepare, apply, transport and store chemicals
- Plan and construct an electric fence
- Manage livestock including animal health, feeding plans and newborn and young livestock
- Respond to emergencies
- Contribute to work health and safety processes
You can also choose elective areas of study in:
- Artificial insemination
- Broadacre cropping
- Additional livestock skills
- Machinery operation and maintenance
- Work site activities and practices
The qualification is available to study as an Australian Apprenticeship pathway.
This course is currently available at 1 campus location across NSW. Enquire now for other locations.
- Nationally Recognised Training
- Traineeship Allowed
- Part Time Day