Course Info - TAFE NSW
Certificate III in Permaculture
National Course Code: AHC33816
Immerse yourself in sustainable living as you discover how permaculture principles contribute to environmental and community wellbeing.
If you want to establish and maintain permaculture systems for private clients, organisations or community entities, the Certificate III in Permaculture is the course for you.
You will learn how to:
- Research and communicate information on permaculture principles and practices
- Develop recommendations for integrated plant and animal systems
- Maintain integrated plant and animal systems
- Select plant and animal species for permaculture systems
- Conduct site inspections
You can also elect to study a wide variety of related skills like:
- Rural or urban permaculture systems
- Maintenance and programs suited to animal care or crop maintenance
- Aboriginal cultural protocols
This qualification will suit anyone wanting to work at a skilled tradesman level in permaculture projects and enterprises. These roles may involve supervision of others and working with people of diverse backgrounds and abilities.
Sorry, this course is not currently open for enrolments. Enquire now for future availability.
- Nationally Recognised Training
Sorry, this course is not currently open for enrolments
Enquire now for future availability or choose a campus location below to view all available courses.
- Hunter Street
- Kurri Kurri
- Moss Vale
- Wollongong West
- Glen Innes
- Coffs Harbour
- Coffs Harbour Education Campus
- Great Lakes
- Port Macquarie
- National Environment Centre
- Primary Industries Centre
- Wagga Wagga
- West Wyalong