Certificate IV in Production Horticulture
National Course Code: AHC40316
The nationally recognised Certificate IV in Production Horticulture has been designed for people who want to develop post-trade skills and knowledge and become specialists in the industry.
During the Certificate IV in Production Horticulture, you will learn how to:
- Develop a soil health and plant nutrition program
- Implement an irrigation-related environmental protection program
- Plan a propagation program, and
- Minimise risks in the use of chemicals
You will also be able to select a production specialisation, such as (but not limited to):
- Tree cropping
- Vegetable, berry or flower production
- Grape growing or mushroom production, and more!
Completion of the Certificate IV in Production Horticulture can lead to career opportunities as a supervisor or team leader in the field:
- Mushroom Farm Supervisor
- Fruit and Vegetable Farm Supervisor
- Sustainable Fruit and Vegetable Farmer
- Vegetable Farm Worker
- Orchard Farm Worker
- Plantation Worker
Talk to us today about what you want to get out of your qualification!
This course is currently available at 1 campus location across NSW. Enquire now for other locations.
- Nationally Recognised Training
- Traineeship Allowed