Course Info - TAFE NSW
Certificate IV in Conservation and Land Management
National Course Code: AHC40916
Are you ready to specialise in your field? The Certificate IV in Conservation and Land Management will help you develop the skills and knowledge needed to sustain our valuable natural resources and take your career further.
You will learn:
- Community coordination and facilitation
- Indigenous land, parks and wildlife management
- Natural area restoration
- Fire control
- Soil and water conservation
- Leading and supervising staff
- Business practices
This course is suitable for an Australian Apprenticeship and can prepare you for roles such as:
- Senior Conservation Worker
- Conservation Specialist
- Land Management Specialist
You can also continue onto study the Diploma of Conservation and Land Management.
Study online, on campus or mix it up to suit your lifestyle.
Coming soon. Register your interest to be notified when more enrolments open.
- Nationally Recognised Training
- Traineeship Allowed