Certificate IV in Permaculture
National Course Code: AHC42116
The nationally recognised Certificate IV in Permaculture prepares you for a career as a project supervisor, designer or horticulturalist in permaculture worksites. Use your passion for the environment, self-sustainability and the principles of caring for the earth to create stunning, future-proofed spaces for generations to come.
This is a fully government subsidised JobTrainer course. Eligibility criteria applies.
LEARN NEW SKILLS
Through theory and practical course work, you will learn to:
- Provide advice on permaculture principles and practices
- Plan and implement permaculture works
- Use technology for permaculture systems
- Identify and analyse bioregional characteristics
Grow your knowledge with electives:
- Design permaculture harvesting and storage systems
- Establish rural or urban permaculture systems
- Strategise for sustainable community and bioregional development
- Operate within a sustainable community and bioregional development program
DEVELOP YOUR TALENT
Develop the personal attributes that will help you get ahead:
- Good organisation and planning skills
- Problem solving ability
- Collaborative work ethic
ACHIEVE YOUR GOALS
Completing this course will provide you with:
- A nationally accredited qualification at Certificate IV level
- Strong pathways to continue your study and enhance your career opportunities
GROW YOUR CAREER
Cultivate your career with the:
- Diploma of Permaculture
- Diploma of Organic Farming
- Diploma of Agriculture
The Agriculture and Horticulture industry is diverse and employs around 350,000 people. Evolving technology is changing the way production works in Australia, with soiless-farming and drones increasingly being deployed in large-scale operations. Take the leap with a TAFE NSW permaculture qualification, and become a modern professional in your field.
Sorry, this course is not currently open for enrolments.