Course Info - TAFE NSW
Diploma of Agribusiness Management
National Course Code: AHC51416
Have you always wanted to manage a farm, station or rural business? The Diploma in Agribusiness Management was designed for you.
Align your study to your next career step by choosing from elective units, such as:
- Machinery operation and maintenance
- Natural area restoration to develop and implement sustainable land use strategies
- Workplace policy and procedures for sustainability
- Work health and safety processes and risks
The Diploma in Agribusiness Management can lead to a range of careers, including:
- Farm Manager/Administrator
- Production Unit Manager/Administrator
- Station or Property Manager
- Agribusiness Manager or Administrator
Talk to our team about the study options available to you.
Coming soon. Register your interest to be notified when more enrolments open.
- Nationally Recognised Training