Diploma of Agribusiness Management
National Course Code: AHC51416
Have you always wanted to manage a farm, station or rural business? The Diploma in Agribusiness Management was designed for you.
Align your study to your next career step by choosing from elective units, such as:
- Machinery operation and maintenance
- Natural area restoration to develop and implement sustainable land use strategies
- Workplace policy and procedures for sustainability
- Work health and safety processes and risks
The Diploma in Agribusiness Management can lead to a range of careers, including:
- Farm Manager/Administrator
- Production Unit Manager/Administrator
- Station or Property Manager
- Agribusiness Manager or Administrator
Talk to our team about the study options available to you.
This course is superseded. You can still enrol in this course, and you will be contacted if you need to transition into the next version when it is available.
This course is superseded