Diploma of Permaculture
National Course Code: AHC52116
Are you ready to become a leader in the field of permaculture? The Diploma of Permaculture will help to get you there.
You will learn to:
- Provide advice on permaculture principles and practices
- Design an integrated permaculture system
- Develop a strategic plan for a permaculture project or enterprise
- Manage a permaculture project
- Research and interpret requirements for a permaculture project
You will also learn valuable skills in elective areas like:
- Permaculture field research
- Project planning and implementation
- Community strategies and decision making
- Managing organic livestock production
- Managing organic soil improvement
- Contract negotiation
- Control measures
- Providing specialist advice
- Recruiting and managing volunteers
Once you have completed this qualification, you will be ready to work at a strategic level using a systematic approach to permaculture projects in community programs and enterprises.
This course is currently available at 1 campus location across NSW. Enquire now for other locations.
- Nationally Recognised Training
- VET Student Loans Available
- Part Time