Certificate II in Automotive Electrical Technology
National Course Code: AUR20416
Spark up your career with the Certificate II in Automotive Electrical Technology!
This foundation course is taught by industry experts and will show you how to:
- Perform basic diagnostic procedures
- Install, test and repair wiring on vehicle lighting systems and electrical security components
- Install ancillary electrical equipment
- Perform minor repairs to electrical circuits
- Inspect and service batteries, and more!
Plus, the Certificate II in Electrical Technology is the perfect pathway to an automotive Apprenticeship or Traineeship in a range of workplaces including:
- Under body repair
- Tyre and brake front end specialists
- Auto electrical
- Outboard mechanical
- Motor bike mechanical
- Spare parts sales
- General automotive repairs
Successful completion of this qualification can lead to jobs such as:
- Automotive Electrical Trainee/Assistant
- Accessory Fitter
- Automotive Electrical Component Installer
- Apprenticeship - Automotive Electrician
Talk to us today about the study options available to you.
This course is superseded. You can still enrol in this course, and you will be contacted if you need to transition into the next version when it is available.
This course is currently available at 1 campus location across NSW. Enquire now for other locations.