Course Info - TAFE NSW
Certificate II in Automotive Vocational Preparation
National Course Code: AUR20716
Get revved up! The Certificate II Automotive Vocational Preparation has been designed to give you the skills and knowledge needed to take your career further in this exciting industry.
You will learn:
- How to carry out workplace tasks safely and effectively
- About electrical and mechanical components and systems
- How to use appropriate tools and equipment to complete basic removal, inspection and refitting of automotive components
Plus, the Certificate II in Automotive Vocational Preparation can get you on track for an Apprenticeship across a range of automotive occupations:
- Light or heavy vehicle mechanic
- Automotive electrician
- Diesel fitter
- Outdoor power equipment technician
You may also apply for roles as a Vehicle Service Assistant or as an Automotive Parts Interpreter.
Talk to us today about your career goals.
Sorry, this course is not currently open for enrolments. Enquire now for future availability.
- Nationally Recognised Training
Sorry, this course is not currently open for enrolments
Enquire now for future availability or choose a campus location below to view all available courses.
- Hunter Street
- Kurri Kurri
- Moss Vale
- Wollongong West
- Glen Innes
- Coffs Harbour
- Coffs Harbour Education Campus
- Great Lakes
- Port Macquarie
- National Environment Centre
- Primary Industries Centre
- Wagga Wagga
- West Wyalong