Course Info - TAFE NSW
Certificate II in Automotive Vocational Preparation
National Course Code: AUR20716
Get revved up! The Certificate II Automotive Vocational Preparation has been designed to give you the skills and knowledge needed to take your career further in this exciting industry.
You will learn:
- How to carry out workplace tasks safely and effectively
- About electrical and mechanical components and systems
- How to use appropriate tools and equipment to complete basic removal, inspection and refitting of automotive components
Plus, the Certificate II in Automotive Vocational Preparation can get you on track for an Apprenticeship across a range of automotive occupations:
- Light or heavy vehicle mechanic
- Automotive electrician
- Diesel fitter
- Outdoor power equipment technician
You may also apply for roles as a Vehicle Service Assistant or as an Automotive Parts Interpreter.
Talk to us today about your career goals.
Coming soon. Register your interest to be notified when more enrolments open.
- Nationally Recognised Training