Certificate III in Outdoor Power Equipment Technology
National Course Code: AUR30716
Are you ready to service or repair outdoor power equipment like chainsaws, water pumps, generators or post-hole diggers? The Certificate III in Outdoor Power will give you the knowledge and skill you need.
Taught by experts with at least five years of industry experience, you will learn how to:
- Service and repair rotary and chainsaw cutting systems
- Inspect, service and repair pumping systems
- Overhaul outdoor power equipment engine
- Carry out a range of diagnostic procedures
You can also complete some of this training at your workplace.
This qualification is suitable for an Australian Apprenticeship pathway and if you have completed the Certificate II in Outdoor Power Equipment Technology, you might get some credit for your prior learning.
Talk to us today about your options.
This course is currently available at 1 campus location across NSW. Enquire now for other locations.
- Nationally Recognised Training
- Traineeship Allowed
- Part Time Day