Course Info - TAFE NSW
Certificate III in Mobile Plant Technology
National Course Code: AUR31216
If you are excited by big rigs, mega machines and high-powered engines, then a Certificate III in Mobile Plant Technology could lead to the hands on automotive career you are looking for.
TAFE NSW's state-of-the-art, employer-supported workshops will provide you with real, on the job experience.
You will learn how to:
- Repair and replace electrical and electronic circuit systems
- Diagnose and repair engines and engine components such as tracked type drive and support systems
- Repair mobile plant braking systems, fluid power and steering systems, drive assembles and transmissions
The Certificate III in Mobile Plant Technology apprenticeship is the practical pathway to a career in:
- Earthmoving and agriculture
- Automotive Retail
This course is currently available at 3 campus locations across NSW. Enquire now for other locations.
- Nationally Recognised Training
- Apprenticeship Allowed
- Part Time Day